Zantac Lawsuit


Researching drug company and regulatory malfeasance for over 16 years
Humanist, humorist

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Experts wary of new diet pill

Oily anal leakage a side effect of Alli

Read story here - it's from the Tri-Valley Herald

The comments after this story are kind of eye opening (excuse the pun)


I can't believe people are willing to poop their pants in order to lose weight. How sick is that. And then they are also willing to have horrible farts to boot? Beautiful isn't it? I am more than willing to keep eating right and exercising daily. Buying an indoor exercise bike has been a great bargain and weight loss tool, too. Only ten dollars at a yard sale. Cheaper than that poop your pants pill. LOL again Anonymous 06.16.07 - 8:42 pm


The side effects sound terrible. I opt to keep trying the "hard" way, with proper diet and more exercise. There is no way I would risk having a "mess" at the office or while out somewhere else in public. In private would be bad enough. So, it's watch the fat in my diet and exercise and pray that I can do enough to get the extra weight off without this stuff. Mignon 06.16.07 - 5:49 pm


I will put up with the gas and bloating and smelly farts, even suicidal thoughts are all good, as long as I am a thin corpse..lol.Seriously, I have been super obese for most of my adult life. I once weighed as much as 550 pounds, I weight now around 350 I go to the gym 5 times a week, and try to eat healthy. Heck, this just might work. The side effect of morbid obesity is death, which is much worse. Jay


Ewwwwwwwwwwwww Anonymous 06.16.07 - 9:53 am


I took this pill for 1 day, and will never take it again. The oily gas and bowel movements are absolutely awful. While on this pill, a simple fart is followed by an orange discharge, and a rotten smell. Enough said. T 06.16.07 - 8:03 am


GlaxoSHITKline

Take More... Shit Longer



1 comment:


Please contact me if you would like a guest post considered for publication on my blog.